Increasing your child’s success beyond the school day
Our Extended Services includes The Breakfast Club. The Breakfast Club is open to all children attending Claypole Church of England Primary School on a first come, first served basis. The club operates on school premises in a safe environment, led by Mrs Ebert & Mrs Sewell, whose purpose is to make sure the children have the very best start to their day.
The Breakfast Club offers:
A tasty breakfast - the most important meal of the day! This could be cereals, porridge, toast, yogurts, variety of fruits, water, milk & juice and sometimes even a bacon sandwich!
The Breakfast Club provides a variety of free play and structured play with a range of activities and freedom for the children to choose their own activities & also an opportunity to sit and talk (with their friends and the adults) for a friendly, welcoming and sociable start to the day.
Breakfast Club Summary
Time: 7:45am - 9:00am
Cost: £4.75 per child, per day
Weekly cost: £23.75
Location: via community entrance to the school hall
- Drop-off will be through the school hall community entrance.
- All children will enjoy a healthy breakfast of their choice plus a drink.
- Children can participate in a range of fun activities that will build social skills and confidence as well as opportunities for quiet & calm and an opportunity to talk with friends and adults.
- Children will be escorted to the playground ready for the start of the school day between 8.45 & 9:00am.
- The Breakfast Club will operate during term time only. The Breakfast Club will not run on the days that the school is closed.
- Bookings and registration forms must be submitted prior to attendance at the club. Your child’s place will be confirmed by the school office.
- No child will be admitted to the club if the fees have not been paid.
- Late bookings may be accepted at 24hrs notice subject to availability. Late bookings must be confirmed by Mrs Ebert.
- If you would like to register your child to attend breakfast club, or would like more information, please contact the school office (01636 626 268 or firstname.lastname@example.org)